- Finish reading Eclipse and Breaking Dawn – I finished Eclipse and am half way through Breaking Dawn. I’ve got to be honest that the ‘new addition’ that came along in the book almost lost me…I mean, really? Really?
- Organize office files – Didn’t happen. Moving this to May’s goals.
- Build new deck – Well, the weekend project is officially going on three weeks. It should be done this weekend, so I’m going to say ‘Mission Accomplished’ on this one.
- Paint hallway bath and mirror – Done! I’ll share pics next week.
- Paint kitchen trim – Nope. Moving this to May’s goals, as well.
- Develop front and back yard landscaping plan – Done! Take a look at them here.
- Blog 5 days per week – Ha! I blogged a total of 14 times in April…coming to a total of 2.14 times per week. I’ll be better in May.
- Get bamboo shade for kitchen – Couldn't find one...moving to May.
- Sign up for 401K – Attempted. I tried to sign up and didn’t have my PIN, so they are mailing a new one to me…I knew I shouldn’t have waited until April 29 to move on this one!
- Figure out Breck medical bills – I’ve already put this off for 15 months…what’s one more?!?
- Make 3 new pieces of jewelry – I have some ideas…but no finished pieces.
- Send security certificate to HOI – Done! Saved a whopping $42 a year on my homeowners insurance. Woot Woot!
So, 4.5 out of 12 isn't bad...actually, yeah, it is. I'm going to kick butt and take names in May...I can feel it!
And this is for Shane, just because. Because it's TOTALLY true. Love ya, mean it!