I’ll break down the past week and half into a couple of topics:
- I have asked (and received ‘yes’ responses) from all of my bridesmaids! So happy to have such a fun and meaningful group with me on our big day!
- Shane has asked most of his groomsmen…but has a few more to get to.
- I tried on wedding dresses, finally! My mom, my dad’s girlfriend (Greta), Shane’s mom (Debbie) and my bridesmaids Kelly and Jennie all went with me and it was really a lot of fun. Champagne and shopping – um, hello? I have it narrowed down to two dresses that I really like and I’m going back tomorrow to try them on again…hopefully I can make a decision.
- We are meeting with our first florist/event coordinator tomorrow. My friend Monica used her at her wedding and just raved about her…excited to meet her and hear her ideas!
- Going to see a band tonight. Might be a wedding band...might not.
- Dresses and florist tomorrow. Along with a beer festival at Kel and Austin's!
- Celebrating my dad's birthday on Sunday!