Now, let me explain:
- I took this picture at 4:30 a.m. - feel me?
- 'The Wilsons - Est. 2010' - we are the Wilsons and we were married (established) in 2010. der.
- I have no idea what the drawing is - it looks like legs or golf clubs...no doubt intended to be something unsavory. Artist: Mike Kirn
- 'Happy Birthday Linds!' - another toughie...it was our friend Lindsay's birthday and that was our special message to her.
- 'Lean Cuisine Fett. Alfredo' - that is what we were eating at 4:30 a.m. SOMEONE hadn't been to the grocery in a while...ESPECIALLY if we were eating Lean Cuisines!
- 'Adopt a Bulldog' - Shane and I went to PetSmart on Saturday to get dog food for Beau and Brother and they were doing adoptions outside the store. They had a six month old English Bulldog for adoption and he was adorable! Shane seriously thought, for at least 3.6 seconds, that we were going to adopt him...but then I reminded him that we already had two dogs, live in a shoebox and can barely take care of the four of us. We don't need another mouth to feed up in 'her. So, he sent a picture along to our friend, Jason, in hopes that he would adopt it and could just bring it over every once in a while. Thus...this was on the to do list.
- 'Dirty Girl' - Rob Dyrdek's (aka Bobby Light) song. Hilarious. It was playing...at 4:30 a.m.
- 'Leg Day 2-19' - Shane and I went to the gym on Saturday and did legs. We were pretty sore on Saturday, which is why I jotted it down, but seriously COULD NOT WALK on Sunday and Saturday. So painful.
- The last drawing is also another Mike Kirn original...it's a leg - and a very unproportional one at that. I drew on the shoe and laces. Your welcome.