- Thursday - a full day at Islands of Adventures. For those who may be contemplating going here, check out the 'Single Riders' line...it will cut your wait time by 75%.
- Thursday night: Dancing the night away at some place that was labeled 'Dance Hall.' Apparently they weren't concerned with creativity when naming the joint. There were all of seven people here and we were pretty much the only ones on the dance floor. I won't even elaborate on how sweaty
weI was at the end of the night.
- Friday: Pool day and bachelorette night!
- Saturday: Shopping and a movie (Scream 4 - and with it being the fourth installment, you know it was bad...I fell asleep). Also, Orlando has awesome outlet malls...proof? I snagged this puppy (in brown) for 25% of the ticket price:
- Sunday: Our flight home...complete with unruly kids and handheld game devices NOT on mute.
Gotta' love the self timer...and we are all four in this picture although it looks like Mandy's back is connected to Michelle's butt...LOL!
Some things we did learn on this adventure, however, are:
- That you are not allowed to drink your own alcohol on a plane. So, when you receive your non-alcoholic drink from the flight attendant, don't set up a makeshift bar (displaying your air plane liquor bottles with pride) on your tray table while you mix your drink. That is against federal regulations and you will be reprimanded.
- Disney employees are watching you while you are on the rides...they can even talk to you over the loud speaker and completely freak you out.
- Pita Pit. Enough said.
We all had a great time and are looking forward to the wedding in only a few short weeks!