My dad, who also works for AT&T, has been talking about this new IP-based cable. I didn’t understand the awesomeness until the girl at my doorstep completely rocked our world with the details.
Here are the highlights:
- You can record up to 4 shows at the same time.
- Over 100 HD Channels – and once you go HD you never go back
- DVR – no charge
- Modem/router – no charge
- Receivers on the other TV’s so that I can (drumroll, please) watch movie channels in my bedroom! Absolutely god sent.
- Picture-in-picture capabilities
- DVR stores up to 230 hours of standard shows OR 65 hours of HD shows
- Awesome On Demand movie library
- Lots ‘o sports – ESPN U, NFL Channel…
Plus, we have it for the first 30 days for free with the option to cancel at any time. If we decide to keep it, it is only like $6 more expensive than Charter (my current provider). AND, AT&T will give me $100 for signing up! Woo hoo! How shall I spend my, I mean our, money???