Monday, January 10, 2011

So, Where Did We Leave Off?

Happy Birthday, Shane! Happy Thanksgiving! Happy 22nd Birthday, Topher! Merry Christmas! Happy New Year! Dang, it’s been a while…



In order to avoid another two month hiatus, I’m going to pace myself with information sharing. So, in this installment, we’ll be reviewing the remainder of the month of November. Sit back and enjoy the photos!

Happy Birthday, Mr. Wilson!
The Guys
Me and Shane
The Girls
Monica, me and Lindsay

Black Crowes Concert - Nov. 20, 2010 - The Tabernacle
Shane, me, Kelly and Austin
 The stage...very blurry
 Chris Robinson, Black Crowes...very blurry
 After the concert at Stout...or are we in a library? Hmmm.... 
 Atlanta Thrashers hockey game on Sunday
 Pretty sweet seats...
 My bros, Patrick and Topher


3 comments:

  1. omg! omg! Is this a new post!!! My prayers have been answered - Stacy is blogging again! hooooray!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics - shane had quite the birthday celebration!! Love the hockey pics- I haven't been to a game in TOO long!

    ReplyDelete