Last week, my friend Kelly awarded me with the Stylish Blogger Award! So sweet!
So, the deal is that I have to share 7 things about myself and then give this same award to my favorite bloggers! Here are my little known facts (or possibly widely known facts to some):
1. I have been with my husband, Shane, since I was 15 years old. Don't do the math on our age difference. :)
2. I met said husband while he was dating one of my besties, Andrea. And, yes, we are still friends...she was actually in my wedding! Smooches, Andrea. :)
3. My favorite show, or series of shows, is Law & Order. It doesn’t matter how many times I see the same episode (thank you, TNT) I still love it…
4. I typically only read books that involve murder, mystery or both. However, I’ve been in a book club for a little over a year and it has totally expanded my horizons…but I still love a good murder.
5. When I was 19 I got a ticket for underage drinking. To get out of the ticket, I became a civilian agent and tried to bust restaurants and bars who served minors. You call me a narc…I consider myself an agent of the law.
6. I’m funnier than my husband…but we all know that.
7. I love to clean. I don’t always have the time to do it but when I do…hmmm…there’s just nothing like the smell of Pine Sol or sucking up a huge dust bunny with the Dyson.
And who do I bestow this award to now? A few of my favorites below...
Southern Circle of Hell Part Deux
All Things G&D
Adventures of Abra-Kad-Dasher and Rin-Tin-Tinsley
Three Men and a Lady