Moving on to goals...I didn't really do too bad this month:
- Paint front door a deeper shade of red - Nope, and I've decided to paint it black again. Moving to September.
- Paint kitchen ceiling - Nope, moving to September.
- Make 2 new pieces of jewelry (DONE) - Yep, check them out here!
- Finish landscaping backyard (moving concrete pad, pinestraw, grass seed) - We did some of this, but not all of it. I'm moving some of it to September and making it more specific.
- Read two books - Yep - Time Traveler's Wife and Kisscut
- Have new windows/doors installed - Half of this was completed - the windows were installed and the doors are going in on September 9.
- Pay the water bill (DONE) - Yeah, I was competent enough to pay my water bill this month! High five!
- Paint the freaking front door black. Enough already.
- Paint the kitchen ceiling. Geez.
- Make 2 new pieces of jewelry (including super secret ring project).
- Read 2 books.
- Have doors installed and painted. (That's right - we ordered them primed and not painted. I clearly have no problems with getting doors painted in a timely fashion...per goal #1 that has rolled over 5 times.)
- Clean up under deck area (i.e. Spray Round-up, lay landscaping fabric, put rocks on top)
- Lay pinestraw by the house and by backyard Oak.
- Buy paint for master bath.
These seem reasonable - I'm confident I can accomplish at least two of them.
Hope that everyone is having a happy Hump Day! Only two more days until the long weekend, but for Shane and I - we are getting started early and leaving tomorrow for Destin! I'm working half a day and we are heading down at around 1, putting us there by 7. So excited!