Friday, September 18, 2009

Friday…Finally.

No word from the door peeps yet. I talked to my sales rep last night, and he was very apologetic about the entire incident. He said that they were looking to get doors from another manufacturer in Huntsville, and they would drive over today and pick them up. Not sure when they think they’re going to install them, but I’m sure we’ll work it out. I really want these doors installed…like yesterday. No, like two months ago. I emailed my sales rep this afternoon, but am waiting to hear back…not a good sign.

I’m also having to have an electrician come out to look at one of our lights in the kitchen that keeps blowing the bulb. The dude that installed the lights was extremely odd, and I think that he fudged some stuff up. This is going to be the second time the electrician has had to come out to look at shorts in the lighting wires…oh well, hopefully it’s something they did and I won’t have to pay anything.

And, what the heck is up with the weather in Atlanta??? It has rained everyday this week, it feels like, and is supposed to continue into the weekend! We are celebrating our friend, Gretchen’s, birthday tomorrow night with everybody meeting at our place for some pre-partying and then heading to Stats, in downtown Atlanta, to watch the UGA v. Arkansas game…I’m sure it will be a crazy night!
Hope everyone is having a great Friday – have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment