- 1 large tortilla (I used La Banderita Xtreme Fiber - they only have 72 calories per tortilla)
- 1/3 cup frozen, Boca ground crumbles
- 1/4 cup fat-free shredded cheese (I don't use fat-free cheese because it's weird, but using regular cheese didn't really increase the calories that much at all!)
- One-half wedge The Laughing Cow Light Original Swiss cheese
- 1 tbsp. fat-free sour cream
- 1/4 tsp. dry taco seasoning mix
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, combine soy crumbles, cheddar cheese, sour cream, and seasoning mix, stirring thoroughly. Microwave for 30 seconds, stir again, and set aside.
- Lay tortilla flat and spread cheese wedge evenly over one half.Bring a medium-large pan sprayed with nonstick spray to medium heat, and lay tortilla in it with the cheesy side up. Cook for about 30 seconds.
- Top the cheesy tortilla half with soy crumble mixture.Using a spatula, carefully fold the plain tortilla half over the other half, pressing down with the spatula to seal. Cook for about 1 minute, until slightly toasted on the bottom.Flip and continue to cook for about 1 minute, until both sides are toasted.
- Remove from heat and cut into four triangles. Serve with sour cream for dipping, if you like. Enjoy!
MAKES 1 SERVING
Serving Size: entire quesadilla
- Calories: 196
- Fat: 5g
- Sodium: 931mg
- Carbs: 25g
- Fiber: 13.5g
- Sugars: 2.5g
- Protein: 25.5g
Thanks, Hungry Girl!