Thursday, January 14, 2010

Ballard Lamp Repair - Part Deux

The lamp has been repaired! Although, I still feel like it's going to break again at any moment...I don't know, it seems a little shaky.

First, I glued down the bottom portion of the lamp clamp and resecured the light kit. (Sorry again for the awful pictures...still don't have a new camera so I can't preview any pictures!)

I then put the lamp kit back on...

Then put on the shade...

Put in a lightbulb, turned it on and Voila!

It is fixed! The only thing that I didn't realize about the lamp is that it doesn't have a switch on the light kit, so to turn it off and on we'll have to unplug it and plug it in to the wall. A little bit of an inconvenience but we can make it work...

What do you think?!? Did I get my money's worth?

No comments:

Post a Comment