Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Off to NYC....

Leaving today to head to NYC…not a big fan of the city, so I’m not really excited, but I AM excited that our new deck is being built this weekend!!! Shane and his friend, Matt, will be starting on Friday and hope to have everything complete by Sunday. I cannot wait to pull in the driveway on Friday night and not see a handicap ramp, painted wood, or unsafe construction (our current deck just sits on bricks on the ground…it isn’t that sturdy).

On another note, NYC weather isn’t looking that hot, literally:

I was determined not to bring a jacket, but it looks like I’m going to be miserable if not…sigh.

I hope that everyone has a great rest of the week! I’ll try to blog while I’m there, but let’s face it…I have a hard time blogging at home – much less while I’m traveling.

No comments:

Post a Comment