Tuesday, April 7, 2009

April Goals

Every spring, I tend to get really distracted. I have thoughts and dreams of doing spring cleaning and planting flowers and saving the world – and then never do because either A – my allergies are killing me and I don’t feel like doing anything or B – I just want to go sit outside and enjoy the nice weather.

With that being said, I’m establishing goals for this month and putting them here for the world to see. Hopefully this will keep me accountable:

  1. Finish reading Eclipse and Breaking Dawn

  2. Organize office files

  3. Build new deck – scheduled for weekend of April 17

  4. Paint hallway bath and mirror

  5. Paint kitchen trim

  6. Develop front and back yard landscaping plans

  7. Blog 5 days per week

  8. Get bamboo shade for kitchen

  9. Sign up for 401K

  10. Figure out Breck medical bills – got sick in January 2008 in Breckenridge…and never paid those medical bills. Ha!

  11. Make 3 new pieces of jewelry

  12. Send security certificate to HOI – you would think that a discount would get me in gear…apparently not.

There it is. I’m going to also put these in my new left hand column so that I can view them at least 5 times per week….because that is how many times I am blogging each week, right?

2 comments:

  1. I like the idea of putting them out for the world to see. It seems very scary!!! All these people to hold you accountable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, but now I have to get them done...HAVE TO!

    ReplyDelete