Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Couples Baby Shower!

This past weekend, my mom and Goffery threw Shane and I our first baby shower! It was a couples shower and there was BBQ, beer/wine and cupcakes - um, does it get more perfect than that? 

I didn't get a lot of pictures but here are a few to recap:
 Me and Shane in front of all the onesies that everyone made - they all turned out so cute! (Side note: Check out that summer cardigan.)
 Me and my mom (aka Wandawg). Thanks, Mom!
 Loved the red and white checkered tablecloths with the sunflowers
 Cupcakes (the most delicious ones from The Atlanta Cupcake Factory) and a couple of prezzies!
 Mmm...beer. 
 Group shot - from left - Jason, Mike, Branden, Chris, Lindsay, Shane, Mandy, Danielle and Jennifer
 Another group shot - with me included this time. :)
 Prezzies! We seriously have the most generous and sweet family and friends!
 Me trying on the 'My Breast Friend' and Shane holding a baby hat like it has Ebola on it. 


Our gifts unloaded in our living room. Seriously...the most generous family and friends ever. This baby is pretty much set! 

Thanks so much to my Mom for planning the shower and for all of our family and friends who were able to attend and share in this special time with us! We love you all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment