Friday, June 1, 2012

21 Week Bump and Progress

I'm actually 22 weeks as of yesterday but we can get caught up on last week. Here's the bump:


And 21 weeks marked the following progress:
  • Baby Wilson is about 10.5 inches long (the length of a carrot).
  • I think I'm starting to feel the kicks...every once in a while. Sometimes it feels like the fluttering that everyone talks about but other times it's like a grazing feeling...you know when you watch movies about the 70s and LSD and they show everything with those trails behind it...yeah, that's what I envision the baby is doing. High on life and trailing in my belly. 
  • Eyebrows and eyelids are now present. 
And here are my woes for the week:
  • Still crazy emotional. I cried during an episode of the new singing show Duets. Partially because it was Robin Thicke's 'Lost Without You' and I LOOOOOVVVVEEEE that song. And then Shane called me out for tearing up and it was full on crying from there on. But, seriously, watch this clip and tell me it isn't tear-worthy!
  • Indigestion from hell! Wow - it's so uncomfortable...but it doesn't stop me from eating. I'll endure that pain to feed my face. 
It's all worth it, though...

Okay, I'm starting to tear up. Peace out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment