Wednesday, April 11, 2012

14 Weeks

I don't want to speak too soon, but I think that I'm getting some energy back! I thought this a few weeks ago but it was a total fake out...Overall, I'm feeling good but my pants are definitely ti-iii-ght so I think I'm at a crossroads - maternity pants or dresses everyday. 

In terms of a bump, nothing yet - still looks like last week: 

According to BabyCenter.com, the baby is about the size of a lemon and can pee and make facial expressions - possibly even at the same time. 


We are heading to the Braves home opener on Friday where there will be tailgating for many hours...I'm interested to see how I do. I have found a favorite non-alcoholic beer, Clausthaler, but I'm nervous that that won't be able to carry me through a day with drunk people. We shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment