Thursday, September 1, 2011

Payless and Target Shoes - Have You Seen Them?!


I'm not usually a big Payless or Target shoe fan. Why? Weellll, I feel like sometimes their shoes look cheap (maybe just to me) and I prefer to spend just a little bit more and get something that is real leather and will last a while. 

HOWEVER - I just looked at the Payless and Target websites and was quite shocked at their fall selection! I may have to go against my prior feelings and snag some of these bad boys!

Payless Faves:


Women's Kora Platform Sling $34.99

Women's Hitch Lace-Up Shootie $34.99


Women's Pearl Platform Pump Christian Siriano for Payless $59.99
Target Faves: 

Women's Xhilaration® Karima Leather Boots - Brown $49.99

  

Women's Merona® Manette Double Buckle Tall Boots - Tan (out of stock online) FIGURES.

 These shoes are shown on the Target shoe homepage but when you click for more information it gives an error message and I cannot find them anywhere else on the site...but they are so cute and I would totally buy them - IF I COULD FIND THEM!



These all make me so ready for the fall! What do you think?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment