Friday, September 30, 2011

Meeting Hell - So I Write Notes

I haven't blogged in a while - sorry. Work really sucks right...doing the work of five with only two people can prove to be really tiring after a while. With that said, I'm a little demotivated and jaded when it comes to the ra-ra work stuff...case in point, a recent department meeting.

This meeting was Tuesday and was 4 HOURS LONG - that's right. So, since my maturity level hasn't advanced since about the 11th grade, I started writing notes to Kelly...and making fun of people...and, overall, making this meeting a little more bearable.

When I came back and looked at the notes I'd taken - I seriously laughed out loud. 
(Click to make larger)

My favorite elements are the drawing of a 'deer in headlights,' along with the comment that someone needs a flatiron. Ha!

Have a great weekend!





No comments:

Post a Comment