Thursday, February 3, 2011

2011 Goals/New Years Resolutions

It’s February, I realize that. But now that we have our bearings in 2011, I feel comfortable establishing some goals. As I used to do, for the four people who read my blog, I’m going to assess them quarterly so they seem a little more attainable.


January:
  • Missed it…shucks.
February:
  • Complete and submit income taxes
  • Write and mail all wedding thank you notes
  • Select and print 6 of our favorite wedding pictures
  • Work out at least 4 days each week
  • Read two books
March:
  • Buy/make curtains for dining/living room
  • Work out at least 4 days each week
  • Read two books
  • Help throw a fun and successful wedding shower for our friends, Mike and Mandy

I’m not shooting for the moon by any stretch of the imagination so I’m hoping that I can TCB here.

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful goals! "missed it... shucks" LOL Looking forward to working out with you, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you forgot the "Y" off of TCB...

    ReplyDelete
  3. oof this reminds me that we need to print and frame some wedding photos. we made a little shutterfly photo book to show off but I'd like to actually put some photos around the house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. FBI - Yes, the workouts must get back on track! This is our month!

    JT - LOL!

    Tara - I need to do an album too...crazy how time flies by after the wedding!

    ReplyDelete