Thursday, November 11, 2010

3 Reasons for a Hard Week

Three reasons why this week has been especially hard on me: 
  1. Shane has been in a training class and has to leave the house at 6:45 a.m. This means that I am awake earlier…that’s right, I’m not normally awake at 6:45 a.m. on a weekday. 
  2. I have been insatiably hungry. It’s embarrassing when I have to tell my husband not to judge me on how much I’m eating.
Shane: Didn’t you just eat two plates of spaghetti?
Stacy: Don’t judge me! I’m hungry! I had a light lunch!

Me, after one more week of this gluttonous behavior

3. I’m not a fitness fanatic but I do typically work out several times during the week. This   week, not so much…a couple of walks on the treadmill…the rest of my time has been spent eating.

I’ll blame this bad mood on the culmination of Daylight Savings Time. What is the point of rolling your clock back so that you spend more time in the dark? Help stop the madness.

3 comments:

  1. PRICELESS for including a Star Wars pic. Love it. I too have been super hungry and I too blame daylight saving time (why the eff not?). I need to SERIOUSLY up the workouts next week before the holidays - you in!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, I looked it up...DST originated in WWI to allow more lighting for machine assembly. And we haven't evaluated it since...wow.

    D - thanks, me too. :)

    ReplyDelete