Tuesday, August 23, 2011

RIP Poopmobile

Now that I'm back in the blogging world, I'm realizing how many things have happened in the past month and a half! The most glorious being our wedding anniversary, the second being the retirement of Shane's old car - which I affectionately call the poopmobile.

Exterior paint? Barely. Rearview mirror? Nope, it fell off. We glued it (twice) - it fell off (twice). Functioning axles? I think one was working correctly. Passer of emissions? Sometimes.

When this bad boy rolled 235,000 and started randomly overheating - we decided it was time to get something new.

RIP
 Please note the lack of paint on the hood - classy.

And we are now owners of a new (to us) Toyota 4Runner!

Clearly, not an actual photo...I'm just getting back into the blogging thing - I don't have a photo of ours and I'm too lazy to go outside and snap one.

No comments:

Post a Comment