Friday, April 8, 2011

The ABC's of Me

Thanks, Danielle's Dish and Fictiously Delicious. :)

{a} age; 27
{b} bed size; King
{c} chore you hate; mopping
{d} dogs; 2: Beauregard and Brother – boxer/lab (maybe pit?) mixes
{e} essential start to your day; coffee and breakfast
{f} favorite color; black
{g} gold or silver; both!
{h} height; 5’3”
{i} instruments you play; none
{j} job title; Associate Manager, Communications
{k} kids; Not yet…but I want 5
{l} live; in Smyrna and love it.
{m} mom’s name; Wanda aka Wandawg
{n} nicknames; Babe, Stace
{o} overnight hospital stays; Nope
{p} pet peeve; When people smack their food, the sound of nails being clipped, heavy breathing…and I could go on and on…
{q} quote from a movie; “I’m not gonna call him Dad.” “Brennan, you’re 39 years old, I wouldn’t expect you to call him Dad.” “Well, I’m not going to – EVER! Even if there’s a fire!” – Step Brothers
{r} right- or left-handed; Right
{s} siblings; 2 younger brothers – Chris and Patrick
{t} time you wake up; No earlier than 7 a.m. (unless I’m trying to catch a flight to go on vacation) and never later than 1 p.m. That’s right, I’m a 27 year old who still sleeps past noon…sometimes.
{u} underwear; nope. :)
{v} vegetables you dislike; spinach
{w} what makes you run late; my personality? Or poor time management skills…I’m late for everything
{x} x-rays you’ve had; the ones at the dentist and some on my feet (to look at my delicious bunions…gross.)
{y} yummy food you make; baked ziti and chili
{z} zoo – favorite animal; do they have dogs there?

4 comments:

  1. OMG I can't stand when people chew with their mouths open/smack their food. My husband does this and it grates on my nerves SO badly and it takes everything in me to not just scream at him to stop, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you know - and I'm pretty sure you've already been preparing to be up at all hours of the night with a baby by randomly waking up at 4 a.m. to start your day on purpose...haven't you??! Shelby is 6 months+ old and I STILL haven't slept past 8 a.m....Arrgghh! I always get annoyed with people doing this same 'told ya so' thing, but seriously...it's a rude awakening if you aren't used to it :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe that quote made me laugh so hard! I just knew your pet peeve was going to be people sticking their injured fingers, bruises, etc. in your face. No?

    Happy Friday!! See you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete