Tuesday, March 1, 2011

February Goals - How Did We Do?

How did we do on the February goals? Not bad but not 100%...

February:
  • Complete and submit income taxes - DONE!
  • Write and mail all wedding thank you notes - Um, not at all...didn't even crack them open...I'm horrible.
  • Select and print 6 of our favorite wedding pictures - Well, I selected them but never printed them...I'll print in March.
  • Work out at least 4 days each week - DONE! I can't believe it but I actually accomplished this during weeks 2, 3 and 4 of February!
  • Read two books - Nope. I'm still reading my book club book and haven't even started 'Still Missing.'
So, looking ahead to March - here is what we're shooting for:

  • Write and mail all wedding thank you notes
  • Print 6 of our favorite wedding photos
  • Buy/make curtains for dining/living room
  • Work out at least 4 days each week
  • Read two books
  • Help throw a fun and successful wedding shower for our friends, Mike and Mandy - Stay tuned for photos of this event next week!

Here's to a successful and productive March!

3 comments:

  1. great goals! hope the shower goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for the shower!!!

    p.s. I am still reading the BCP too! Got 282 pages to go :)

    ReplyDelete