Tuesday, March 2, 2010

March Goals

Post #2 this week…watch out.


It’s been a while since I updated, established or assessed any goals but I’m going to try to be better this month. With that said, I’m expanding my goals to a total of six…three house-related and three wedding-related.

Disclaimer: Whenever I slack on something, I always feel that I need to overcompensate the next time (or on something else) to take away from the fact that I didn’t do what I said I was going to…so, bottom line, I might not do anything and then April’s list will be 12 items, May’s will be 24…it’s a nasty cycle.

March Goals

  • House:
    • Paint the front door black 
    • Paint exterior of back door 
    • Paint kitchen ceiling and trim


  • Wedding:
    • Find and buy wedding dress
    • Finalize food and alcohol selections
    • Mail out all Save the Dates by Monday, March 15
Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see these Save the Dates! Don't forget I am free to help ;0)

    ReplyDelete