Friday, March 12, 2010

It's Friday!

This week really hasn't been that unbearable, but I still feel like I need to be enthusiastic for Friday! Yippee!


I’ll break down the past week and half into a couple of topics:

Wedding Related:

  • I have asked (and received ‘yes’ responses) from all of my bridesmaids! So happy to have such a fun and meaningful group with me on our big day!
  • Shane has asked most of his groomsmen…but has a few more to get to.
  • I tried on wedding dresses, finally! My mom, my dad’s girlfriend (Greta), Shane’s mom (Debbie) and my bridesmaids Kelly and Jennie all went with me and it was really a lot of fun. Champagne and shopping – um, hello? I have it narrowed down to two dresses that I really like and I’m going back tomorrow to try them on again…hopefully I can make a decision.
  • We are meeting with our first florist/event coordinator tomorrow. My friend Monica used her at her wedding and just raved about her…excited to meet her and hear her ideas!
  • We got our Save the Dates! They are seriously The.Cutest.Things.I’ve.Ever.Seen. Seriously. Here is the comp that I promised:


  • Shane’s parents, Manny and Debbie, along with my mom threw us an engagement shower last weekend. We had so much fun! The food was awesome, the drinks were strong and we had celebrities! (I did have to ask later who they were, but still…) I don’t have any pics yet, besides my friend, Stobbe’s, that she posted on Facebook…here are a few shots:
House Related:

  • I have some pretty dope, that’s right – I said dope, plans for my guest bedroom. I’m trying to be all artsy and sketch them out…we’ll see how that goes. If it doesn’t look like a five-year-old drew it then I’ll post it. If not, well you will have to just wait until I put my plan into action! In 2013!
  • I ordered these chairs for my NE W sitting room…more to come on that.
This Weekend:
  • Going to see a band tonight. Might be a wedding band...might not.
  • Dresses and florist tomorrow. Along with a beer festival at Kel and Austin's!
  • Celebrating my dad's birthday on Sunday!
Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment