Thursday, July 10, 2008

Plans have changed...

So, the rent-a-fridge is officially gone! Good riddance. Shane are I are the proud new owners of a new stainless steel side by side refrigerator and a stackable, front loader washer and dryer! We are so proud...never have I been so excited to do laundry! Probably because I didn't have any clean clothes...but nevertheless excited! No pics yet....my camera batteries are still dead. I really don't have an excuse for why I haven't changed the batteries...that must just be linked to laziness.

We have also changed some plans as far as the TV mounting goes. Like I mentioned, I don't know that I am quite ready to sacrifice $1000 and one of my kidneys, so we have decided to just have it mounted on the wall. But by doing that we have to get a new sofa. And yes, we HAVE to. We will need an L-shaped sectional...check out the poll on the right and vote on which one you like the best! I haven't gotten updated pricing on mounting the TV on the wall, but I'm sure that it must be cheaper. Maybe Shane could even do it...dun dun dun! :)

Other new topics are that I have decided to Venetian plaster the hallway. Unfortunately, even after all of the plaster and evening out on the walls (remember the layers of wallpaper that had to be stripped?) the walls are not even enough for just paint. They are showing every single flaw in the drywall. So Venetian plaster seems like the most difficult and annoying task - you know that's why I picked it! Always shooting past the stars...aiming more for Pluto. Here is a pic of Venetian plaster for those who may not be familiar....

Pretty, right?

Well, no more updates for now...I'll take some pics (I swear) of our new appliances, the guest bedroom, and the master. We moved some furniture around in the guest and master and it looks much better than before! Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment