Monday, March 18, 2013

St. Patty's Day and Jim Turns 55

This year's St. Patty's Day was way different than last year (I was able to have a drink) and even more different than the year before (we partied like it was 1999) - but we had a good time and also got to celebrate my dad's birthday! 
 Low Country Boil - delish
 G-Daddy (who is now the ripe age of 55) and Lola 
 With Uncle Patrick
 Me, Pat and Topher with Lola in her Jumperoo. She LOVES to jump!
 Looking at their reflection
 Close up of her gorgeous little face
 Me and my girl. (This is one of maybe 3 pictures of her and I together - I have to get better at getting pictures of us together!)
Lola and her Daddy
Rockin' the Jumperoo

Also, funny enough, it was this same day last year that we told my dad that we were going to have a baby! Check out this video...and I had just gotten my iPhone at the time so forgive the awkwardness of me filming my own face in the beginning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment