Wednesday, December 28, 2011

An Awesome Christmas and Prezzies!

We had an awesome Christmas this year and are truly blessed to have such great family and friends. 


We began our Christmas on Friday by heading to my dad's for some dinner and relaxation...I actually got to read a book before bed...I haven't read (anything for pleasure) in like three months. The next morning, we got up, ate breakfast, opened gifts, played some games, ate lunch, laughed a lot and just chilled. 


On Saturday afternoon, we headed to my mom's where we had our traditional Chinese food Christmas Eve dinner and Jager bombs. Yeah, we have Jager bombs on Christmas Eve - don't judge. We played a MARATHON game of spades that my brother and I dominated! We then just hung out and took it easy. Sunday morning we opened gifts and ate, ate, ate and then ate some more. There is nothing like my mom's holiday cooking!


Sunday afternoon we headed home where Shane and I exchanged gifts with each other and then relaxed and watched movies. 


Good times!


And a few prezzie highlights - I RACKED.UP. this year....again, so blessed and so thankful!






Hope you all had a great Christmas too! 

2012 is only three days away and I am SO ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment