Friday, October 1, 2010

October = Fall = Halloween = Favorite Time of Year

It is October – my favorite month of the year! Why?

  • It is the month of my birth (October 22 - for those who were wondering. :))
  • It is the month of my mom’s birth
  • It is not hot outside anymore
  • Halloween
  • Halloween decorations
  • College football is in full swing


But taking a look back at September…these are my favorite things about September:

Britney/Brittany Glee Episode (although I was severely disappointed that Britney did not perform). Brittany, the girl on the show, is so hilarious and her one-liners are awesome! "Did you know that dolphins are gay sharks?" "When I pulled my hamstring I went to a misogynist." "I think my cat is reading my diary."


Babies – Reese Lynn Nunley, Shelby Ryan Andres and Jane Elizabeth McLaughlin


Reading…finished the following books this month:
  • Fractured – Karin Slaughter – Rating 4 out of 5. I love this author and I love this series. Can’t wait to read the next one – Undone.
  • The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo – Rating 4.5 out of 5. This book started out EXTREMELY slow and I almost gave up. But once you get past the first 200 pages you will be hooked.

Have a happy first-weekend-in-October weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Totally agree on the Britney/Brittany Glee Episode! I wanted Spears to perform.

    Sue is still my fav!

    "You wear more vests than the cast of Blossom."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! Why didn't she perform? Sad! Love her 1-liners too. hehe

    Wow - that's a lot of pretty baby girls! Glad you liked both books - can't wait to read the girl with the dragon tattoo - it's next on my audio book list!

    ReplyDelete