Friday, April 9, 2010

Finally, After a Whole Year...

I painted my front door! OMG - can you believe it?!?! I must admit that it still needs one more coat and I also need to razor off the overpaint on the windows, but STILL. I did it!!!

Before:
After:

And I think that it looks so much better. The red was an odd shade, they didn't paint the grids - which then turned yellow...and who doesn't love a black door? 'I see a red door and I want it painted black...' - Rolling Stones & Stacy Carlisle.

Side note: You may be wondering 'Why all of a sudden is Stacy doing all this house work?' Well...it's because my oldest, bestest friend Jenny is coming in town today and will be staying with us tonight! You know how I like a deadline and working under pressure!

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment