Thursday, July 18, 2013

Victims

I'm the queen of buying things with the intention of redoing them and then getting them home, putting them in a closet and never thinking about them again. So, in other words, this post is intended to hold myself accountable for a handful of things that I've purchased recently. We shall see...

These old school sawhorses were $10 at an estate sale and I thought it'd be really cool to create a desk by attaching a few distressed 1x6's to the top. That frame behind them is going to be used to organize my earrings (we've all seen that project 487 times on Pinterest).

I actually have 2 of these lamps and scored both for $10 at Goodwill. I want to paint them a fun color but I am just not  sure which fun color that is yet. 

We've had this table forever and it actually has a twin that sits at the too of the stairs. I'm not crazy about the color and want to paint it. Color TBD. Shocker.

So there they are. My victims. 

2 comments:

  1. I have a roll of chicken-type-wire that you can use for your earring project, if you want it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like me! We need to have a spray paint party!

    ReplyDelete