Friday, July 16, 2010

Hiatus

Clearly, I’ve been on a blogging hiatus. Here is an update:


  • Fourth of July: Pooled it all weekend with friends…nice and relaxing.
The Boys
  • Had our walkthrough and food tasting at King Plow…had my first mini-meltdown freak out.
  • Calmed down and have since made hella progress. Kel and Devon came over last Saturday and we had a party planning extravaganza. Lots was accomplished…
  • Booked our honeymoon! Belize – here we come!

  • Celebrated Kelly’s birthday at Front Page News! Kel had a great group of friends come out...even though it decided to POUR rain that night.
Mary, Kelly and me
The group

  • Looking forward to my bachelorette party at the end of the month…Charleston, SC!
Until next time…

1 comment:

  1. You are so busy lady!! I'm glad your mini melt downs are being tamed - we're here for you!! Cant' wait for the BP!

    ReplyDelete